The Medical & ID Alert System for the 21st Century
Medical Alert bracelets have formed a core part of the medical chain of survival. Highlighting life threatening medical conditions early to first aider’s and qualified medical personnel.
BERTS Alert™ uses technology to advance this information sharing capability in order to save even more lives.
Using one of our BERTS Alert™ Smart-cards or Smart-chips or Smart-fob to access your vital information securely in an emergency
BERTS Alert™ – Membership
- 12 months membership
- 1 x BERTS Alert™ Smart-Card
- 2 x BERTS Alert™ Smart-Chips – these can be attached to your cycle/motorbike helmet for example.
- Unique, secure online member page. This contains the following information.
- Membership No. :
- Date updated:
- ID Photograph:
- Members full name:
- Name you wished to me addressed by
- Members date of birth:
- Members home address:
- Members email address.
- Members phone number.
- Registered Blind:
- Registered Deaf:
- Pacemaker fitted:
- Medical conditions/disabilities (i.e. Epilepsy/Autistic/learning difficulties/blind)
- Medications – dosage, when taken, length of time it has been prescribed.
- Advance Directives: Example (Do Not Attempt Resuscitation)
- Donor instructions
- GP details contact details
- Up to 6 x Emergency contact names & numbers (one ICE primary contact, one next of kin, & 4 others)
- Social services contact details
- Care workers contact details